The church of Larochette - Larochette

Additional informations
The Saint-Donatus church of the village is located in the centre of Larochette. The church was build by the architect Charles Arendt from 1860-1862. The wall paintings in the chorus room were made by Nicolas Brücher (1874-1957).
Catholic services are held every Saturday evening and Sunday morning in Luxembourgish and Portuguese language.


On Corpus Christi a procession takes place. The mainly catholic inhabitants of Larochette put altars in their windows or in front of their doors on that occasion. The procession starts at St Donatius church to reach the ancient part of the village and go back through rue de Mersch.